The Trust to Conserve Northeast Forestlands has been committed to raising the funds necessary to cover the costs of certification and continuous improvement for harvesting companies in the Northeast who are able to meet the point-of-harvest certification standard. Generous gifts from a variety of donors and grantors comprise the funding for this program.
- Acadia Insurance
- Northeastern Loggers Association
- Cross Insurance
- Jessie B. Cox Charitable Trust
- L.L. Bean
- Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund
- Northern Forest Partnership Program
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine
- R.A. Thomas Logging
- R.H. Wales and Son Logging
- U.S. Forest Service Stewardship Program
- Verso Paper Corp.